Before any operation on the FRP membrane shell, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the pattern identification of product accessories. The wrong assembly of FRP membrane shell or the use of rusted membrane shell components will seriously affect the sealing performance of the membrane shell and leave potential safety hazards. How should the FRP membrane shell be installed? What should we pay attention to?
1. Carefully consult the engineering drawings of the installed module housing to clarify the key dimensions and technical requirements;
2. Design and manufacture the support according to the engineering drawings and system capacity. The design of the support should not only consider the support of the membrane shell, but also ensure the support structure of the piping and pipe network;
3. Check whether the module housing to be installed is intact, focusing on the inner surface of the module housing and the sealing surface of the original / concentrated water inlet;
4. Install the module housing on the positioned saddle, ensure that there is enough space for installing and unloading module components at both ends of the module housing, and align the raw / concentrated water inlet at the end of the module housing;
Note: the installation of the module housing should avoid stress concentration as far as possible. When the original / concentrated water end is fixed, install the module housing on the bracket in the middle.
5. Install the strap, pass the strap bolt through the mounting hole of the bracket, and use a wrench to screw the bolt into the nut of the strap, with a torque of 3~5n M is enough, so that the binding belt can firmly fix the module housing on the saddle, while giving the module housing enough expansion space;
Note: please do not install the binding bolt too tightly to avoid damaging the shell; Be sure to leave enough expansion space for the module housing. Limiting the expansion of the module housing will damage the module housing; The binding tape provided by kaineng Huayu is only used to protect and fix the module shell during operation, and cannot bear various loads that may occur during transportation.
6. Connect the raw / concentrated water inlet piping of the membrane shell;
7. Assemble the end cover;
8. Load membrane components;
9. Install the thrust ring at the concentrated water end;
10. Close the module housing;
11. Connect the purified water outlet pipeline;
12. Check, including but not limited to the fixed position of the module housing, the sealing condition of the module housing and the connection condition of the pipeline;
13. Pressurize and start the system.
The above is the installation steps and precautions of FRP membrane shell. Reverse osmosis membrane is installed in the membrane shell for advanced treatment of raw water, such as seawater desalination. The correct use of FRP membrane shell will help to improve the efficiency of water production and ensure the stability of effluent quality.